Monday, August 24, 2009

The dangers of being left alone

YES I PULLED A BRITNEY!!
sO.... i am now dealing with a consequence of a decision i did not think thoroughly. Ha!! so i had 2 lovely visitors in the summer (George and Mich whom both i adore) and we had an amazing summer. They left me alone for one day and i went ahead and....... shaved the side of my head. LOL i know!!! but I mean it wasnt completely impulsive it was something i really wanted to try... (or maybe it was just hairapy?.. probably) I actually loved it and i wanted to keep it for a while but my mother hated it ( i figured as long as i was still in the nest i could try to keep her happy) so my hair is now in the growing process and it looks stupid.... Now i have to keep my hair down everyday and that sucks.... I just want this s#!t to grow already!!!!!!



ooOHhhh!!! and guess wha i learned today??
That women are allowed to be topless in NY legally!!!! ahahah isnt that crazy!!