Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I hate being right

LOL no seriously though.............
so i admit.... sometimes i jump to conclusions sooner then i should, judge people quicker then i should, maybe i am to "negative" (even though I'm known as one of the most optimistic person everr lol)......... BUT most of the time I'm right!! hahaha so humble NOT!
and it sucks i wish i wasn't always right about things that i know will eventually cause pain....


so we think we know someone huh??
One thing I realized.... you never really know anyone..so we've heard it many times before I have finally lived to understand it.


oh and another thing we truly are alone, so go ahead pursue your own happiness, cause noone but you can make yourself truly happy!!
and ultimately I will always come first.... selfish?? yeah maybe... but who else is going to care and protect my heart unconditionally... not you!! so honestly your opinion doesnt matter...sure your entitled to have it, go ahead knock yourself out... think what you want of me..... because i dont care :)