Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Finally Precious.



So I finally got the chance to see Precious!!! It is based on the book PUSH by sapphire...... anywho I didnt even know what Push or precious was until some friends from school invited me to go see it with them. The only thing is we were going to meet up and by the time i got there tix were sold out...boooooo!!! :/ i know lol (but they got to see it)
SO i finally saw it!!! and I am glad because It has changed my life.... you may think hey well its just a movie.... BUt it has really opened my eyes!!! (Funny!! you guys remember my prior post?? the "open your fucking little pretty eyes" one) Well guess it was directed towards me afterall huh? i think this movie is based on a true story (not 100% sure) but it is real..... somone out there is going through the same thing right now.. But we rather not know.. we rather live in our own world which we often complain about and not realize that alot of people out there have it wayyy worse than us. It made me realize how blessed i have been to live the life i live... Not everything is daisies and rainbows but i definitely have alot to be grateful for.

Also as many of you know im extremely sensitive and emotional (lol its the musician and hopeless romantic in me) and extremely compassionate and generous as well for i do believe it is an honor and privilege to be able to give to someone.I have a heart for people i like to treat people the way i wish they would treat me.I would not be the person i am if some the people i know had not walked in my life and my desire is for someone to say that about me one day. I want to inspire someone i want to change someones life...... NO i am NOT perfect and NO i am NOT the greatest example... I might even be just the opposite!!
but sometimes a smile is enough to change someones world. I just wanna genuinely be there for someone.

So i am currently looking to volunteer somewhere.... I'll find something!! ... When i was younger i remember volunteering in a girls club it was lots of fun and i felt i had a positive influence on other girls. I also have some amazing memories of going on mission trips.. WOW THERE IS NOTHING LIKE IT!!!!! it is definitely the best feeling everrr to show someone something they did not know. Ive been to the best of places and the worst of places I've traveled I seen things... I have also done alot of experimenting some things im not to proud of.... buT of everything ive seen and done....TRUST!!! when i tell you theres no greater feeling then giving to someone (especially when its not temporarily but when you know you have changed their whole mindset) nowww im not here to change anyone.... But sometimes people arent aware of their own greatness..and I just wanna let them know how awesome and special they are.

MOVIEEE SPOILERRRRR (kinda altho it might be on the previews) In the movie they ask Precious... to introduce herself with a set of questions and answers....One questions is "What are you good at?" and the girl says "nothing" (wow even just typing this i choked up a little lol) It really breaks my heart to think that people think that way.... How can someone really believe that???It just doesnt make sense (okay im officially tearing..DONT LAUGH AT ME!!! im sensitive lol) No but seriously its very heart breaking. I dont understand what will make someone think there not good at anything... (well then again i use to hear it all the time and it suckss especially when people who are suppose to love you are the ones who say it to you) My mom is amazing and i adore her.... but my childhood was a little bumpy....she use to constantly tell me i was good for nothing...(extremely hurtful ) WAIT!!! before you hate her!! LOL My mom realized it was wrong and never repeated those words to me now she makes me believe ALL MY DREAMS ARE POSSIBLE AND I CAN DO IT ALL!!! i can even fly she says (lol awwwwwwwww!!!!)
hahah im ridiculous.....
No but seriously kills me that people dont comprehend their greatness..... The world is theres for the taking and they dont even know it... *sigh* Everyone is good at somethign EVERYONEEEEEE!!! And you are all special and this world would not be the same without you... I sware lol

anywayy..... i mighttt have gonee off topicc couple times....i had alot of different thoughts while writing this... but its my blog and im just expressing myself and if it doesnt make sense then sorry lol but it makes perfect sense to me :)