Thursday, November 19, 2009

Must Have Missed Something

I must have missed something along the way..didnt know that getting drunk was cool, must have skipped that day. 
I dont remember God saying 'Do you.' and only think about yourself, but who listens to God anyway, maybe I'm by myself. 
Seems like everything that goes against his Word is considered cool, and when I dont go along I'm looked at like a fool. 
So I'll speak my mind and pray that some will listen, 'cause God and mom's chancleta taught me something different. 
To respect women even if they dont respect themselves, to look out for your neighbor and not only for your wealth. 
For what has a man to gain if he loses his own soul, everything here is temporary and the same routines get old. 
Im scared to go down that popular path, someone has to do it right, gotta stand for what I believe in, and put up a good fight. 




BY: Robert Louis Rodriguez  (a very pleasant funny young musician lol and friend)